colorPol® UV polarizer
Besides the polarizers for the visible and infrared range, CODIXX manufactures polarizing filters for the ultraviolet spectral range. colorPol® UV polarizers are depending on type, available for the 340 - 415 nm spectral range.
- Polarizers can be handled like simple glass plates.
- The polarizing filter offers a wide acceptance angle.
- are flat like foil polarizers
- are resistant against UV radiation and chemicals
- are resistant against temperatures up to +400 °C
CODIXX provides following standard products for UV polarizer:
|colorPol® products||Wavelength- range [nm]||Transmittance [%]||Contrast||Thickness [µm] unlaminated||Thickness [mm] laminated||Dimension [mm2]|
|UV 375 BC5||
|UV 380 BC4||
|Laserline Nd:YAG BC4||at 355 nm||>37||>10,000:1||270+/-50||2.0+/-0.2||<=100x60||colorPol_Laserline_NdYAG_BC4_general.pdf|
Contrast ratios ≥ 100,000:1, other thicknesses, shapes or dimensions on request. Reflection losses can be minimized by antireflection coating. AR-coatings are available for different wavelength ranges as V-coating or wide-band version.