colorPol® polarizers are dichroic glass polarizers, made from a highly durable soda-lime glass containing silver nanoparticles. Like all dichroic polarizers they let the desired polarized light pass and absorb the unwanted polarization. Different types of polarizers are available to suit a wide field of applications operating at UV wavelength range (340 nm - 420 nm) and VIS, NIR and MIR wavelength range (475 nm - 5.0 μm).
All polarizers can be processed like glass or silicon wafers, while being thin like foil polarizers. UV radiation and most chemicals cause no damage. They have a large acceptance angle of ± 20° and a high accuracy of polarization axis.
Due to the special manufacturing process, colorPol® polarizers can be highly customized to match your application perfectly.
Contact us today with your requirements!
Standard colorPol® polarizer
For UV, VIS, NIR and MIR
- Transmittance up to 95% (with anti-reflection (AR)-coating)
- Ultraviolet, visible, near infrared and mid infrared versions available
- Temperature resistant between -50°C and +400°C
- Available for most wavelength ranges
High transmittance colorPol® HT polarizer
- Transmittance up to > 96% (with AR-coating)
- Available for wavelength ranges around 1,310 nm, 1,490 nm and 1,550 nm
- High contrast ratio
- Thicknesses of 0.20 mm, 0.27 mm and 0.50 mm
Patterned colorPol® polarizer
For special requirements
- Subdivided into segments
- Several polarization axes or wavelength ranges within one polarizer
- Opaque or transparent segments possible
- Unique manufacturing technology
colorPol® Laserline Nd:YAG polarizer
For UV, VIS and NIR at the same time
- Covers the laser wavelengths 355 nm, 532 nm and 1,064 nm
- Contrast ratio > 10 000:1 (40 dB)
- Unique all-in-one polarizer - no filter change necessary
Polarization axis at 355 nm perpendicular to 532 nm and 1,064 nm